Categories > Careers > Lecturer in Degree College
Question Subject: Lecturer in Degree College
11-14-2012 11:58 AM
Lecturer in Degree College
Hi Team,

I am MCA graduate. I want to get lecturer Job in Govt.Degree College.

Can you please let me know the EXAMS that I need to take?

Help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)
10-8-2014 10:46 PM
apset and tset notification will be released on 10th of octobar 2014 and exam will be on 04-01-2015 if u will qualified the above set then u r eligible to write dl test through appsc and tpsc....
11-15-2012 04:12 PM
Hi Nowheera
To choose this as your profession you have to prepare for UGC NET
and also if you prepare for DSC and APTET it would be an additional benefit for your profession
IF you want to know more about UGC-NET click the link below: